Facing difficulty with Hindi voice typing? Check out the Top 5 hacks to master voice typing skills!
For those who recently installed a keyboard app, you have finally upgraded to a new keyboard. Congratulations! You made it to the superior version!
From now on, you have a powerful arsenal of features to beat up your typing and make jaws drop around you. Voice typing is the most powerful of them, and we bet you want to master it. Worry not, here are the top 5 hacks to master voice typing, just for you:
- Speak with pauses. The voice recognition programs of any keyboard work best when the words you speak are clear. At times, these programs are unable to recognise what you said if you did so hurriedly. On the other hand, if you take a short pause after each word, just enough for the program to recognise that these are two different words and not one. This will minimize your errors, and your voice typing will improve significantly!
- Make your pronunciation correct. Another factor you should consider if you’re trying to work on your voice typing is how you pronounce words. If you spoke a word with incorrect pronunciation, sometimes the voice typing program might confuse it with another entirely different thing. So, try to speak words with the most common way of saying it. Your errors will reduce even further if you start doing that.
- Adhere to punctuations. While studying English in your school, you might have ignored the use of punctuation. Well, if you do that here, you might not get the best results. The voice typing program, while converting voice to text, also inserts punctuations wherever it deems necessary. If you pause at the wrong moments or do not pause at the right moments, the program will mess up the punctuation.
- Simplicity is the best way to go. Have you ever spoken a sentence so confusing in a conversation that the other person didn’t understand it? Well, it’s the same with a voice typing keyboard. While using the voice-to-text features, the longer your sentences, the more there’s a possibility of error in your sentence. Be it grammatical or even just plain old spelling. Keeping your sentences short is definitely a good tip while voice typing.
- Use it until it becomes as simple as breathing for you. That’s right. You know that practice makes a man perfect for anything. It surely applies here too. Most people are accustomed to only manual typing, so it feels out of place while using voice typing. Well, you aren’t most people, are you? So, feeling awkward while doing something to master isn’t an option for you! Use voice typing so much that it seems to be as simple as breathing to you.
Now that you know the secret to hone your voice typing to be a class apart from the rest, why don’t you try out the keyboard that takes you even further? The Hindi typing Keyboard by Bharat Keyboards is going to be the perfect choice for you! What are you waiting for? Download it now!